1Zpresso did it again!
The new 1Zpresso X-PRO portable manual coffee grinder is here!
Travel sized and portable!
With a maximum grinding capacity of 25-30g of coffee!
That is exactly what you need when you hit it off with some best friends of yours for a weekend full of adventure and bears!
This manual coffee grinder - X PRO- is designed for clarity of flavour notes for you pour over or filter brew, and is also suitable for home espresso, aeropress, and french press.
Yes, you heard: it is for ESPRESSO also:)
It has a very comfortable grip, is easy to grind, and is a good weight.
Remember: you don´t wanto look clumsy while grinding some best fresh light roasted beans, right?
You will not stop in the middle of the process like those vids used to back in the 90s!
X PRO has super this super cool handle to help you love the grinding.
You will be doing this daily from now on so it better be a pleasant experience, right?
Premium anti-slip silicone leather on the main body will help you not to drop it on your new tiles in your stylish kitchen.
6 numbers on the dial will help you know whre you at with dialing in.
Each click 12.5 micron burr movement.
NEW HEPTAGONAL 40mm stainless steal conical burr with a dual-bearing shaft for stability and consistent grind.
1Zpresso X-Pro Manual coffee grinder, cleaning brush, small rubber grip
Dimension: 17.5 x 5.2 cm
Ground Capacity: 25-30g - depending on bean type
Material: 420 Stainless steel, 304 stainless steel, aluminum alloy, and wood
- Do not clean the grinder with water. The grinder should only be cleaned with a dry brush, air blower, or other grinder specific cleaner/tablet.
- The burr of the grinder was calibrated and fixed in place by the 1Zpresso team. Disassembly of the burr may affect grind accuracy and cause damage to the grinder. Please take caution when taking your grinder apart.
- Please read the instruction manual and grind setting reference guide before use.
- There may be small scratches on the surface of the aluminum body, similar to that of brushed steel. This is normal and expected as part of the anodizing process.
All 1Zpresso products include a one-year limited warranty under normal usage.
- for brewing 15g or so, starts at 2 rotation then go from there.
- for espresso - starts at 35 clicks then go from there.
- keep in mind that there are 60 clicks or 6 numbers per rotation.
Go for it!